Tenipuri Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenipuri Kingdom

a Prince of Tennis forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mod introduction: UmiHoshi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UmiHoshi
Admin
UmiHoshi

Mod introduction: UmiHoshi Empty
PostSubject: Mod introduction: UmiHoshi   Mod introduction: UmiHoshi EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:07 am

Hi everyone! I'm UmiHoshi. you may have seen me shuffle around on tumblr or deviantart and I'm really glad to be active on this forum aswell.
It was hard work, but I think it payed off fine in the end~

my absolute favorite thing of Prince of Tennis is the Perfect Pair ship. I live and breathe TezukaXFuji and will go down with it.
Aside from that, I also really like YushiGaku, NioYagyu, AtoHiyo, KohaYuu and SanaYuki.

Though Prince of Tennis is my absolute fave, I also like a lot of other anime series. I'm not much of a reader though, so I don't know a lot of manga or books.

I really love doing art and roleplaying.
If anyone feels like RPing perfect pair or any other ship, please hit me up! I'm currently lacking a partner~</3

I'll be running as mod for the site, but I'm still figuring a lot out myself aswell. so please be gentle on me =w=;;

My Anime List
Personal Tumblr
Perfect Pair Tumblr
Deviant Art
Prince of Tennis Art
AO3
FanFiction
Cosplays

Back to top Go down
http://umihoshi.deviantart.com

Mod introduction: UmiHoshi
Page 1 of 1